Monday, July 9, 2007

3 Months down!! YAY!!!

I had my 3 month appointment just over a week ago and everything is going fantastic. Dr Watson couldn't be more happier with the results and says that I am coming along superbly!! It's so great to see his computer system that tracks my results and then for me to actually see it and how far I have come in 3 months. It really makes your head spin!! I only had a smidge of a fill as I didn't think I needed mu more. What a difference a couple of mls makes though, but after a few days you hardly notice it, so I am glad I did get a little bit as my next appointment isn't for another 3 months!!

I am realty starting to actually see the weight loss now. It's taken me a while to 'physically' see it when i look in the mirror, but my brain is starting to catch up and notice it now, which is great. I am really starting to feel good and I can start to see it too, which makes the world of difference in your self esteem.

I went to an annual work ball on Saturday night, and when I was shopping for my ball dress, not only did I buy it 2 sizes down from what I normally get, I had to have it altered in the top part, which made me feel great!! And I must admit, I was looking hot!!

Another victory was when I have to have my belt taken in and have 3 sections pulled off at it was way too big and kept sliding down. Gee did that bring a huge smile to my face and made me stand taller. It was so exciting!!

I know I still have a way to go and I have only just put a dent in, but I am seeing the results which is making me more determined than ever to keep going and to be at my goal weight for my birthday.

I am down to 119.8 kilo's now and keep going down!!

No comments: