Wednesday, October 10, 2007

OH SO CLOSE!!!!

I was at mums today and yes, as usual, jumped on her scales for the weekly weigh in as I know her scales are dead accurate and I am 100.4 kilo's!! 500 grams off being in the double digits!!! OH MAN!!! Just have to work extra hard this week to make it up!!

I think doing lots of walking at work is really helping plus also doing some toning. I suggest to all you ladies and gents out there, get a retail job in fashion!! Not only will you look good in your new sexy small clothes, but you'll do allot of walking!!! I have to remember to put on my pedometer for one of my shifts and actually see how many steps I do actually do.

Anyways, just thought I would give you all any update... Cheerio :)

1 comment:

LapBandGirl said...

OMG you are soooooooooooooooooooo close!!! Keep the focus girl, step up the effort and you will get there... and believe me, it's one of the sweetest moments you will have on this journey... saying goodbye to triple digits... FOREVER!!!! go for it!

Erika xx