Thursday, September 27, 2007

Almost at double digits!!

Well I jumped on the scales at mums today and I was rapt that I was down to 101.5!! YAY!!! but still not quite there with the double digits yet!! I am so going to celebrate when i hit the double digits!! No more triple digits ever again for me!!

There's not much to report really. I have still been slacking off and I really need someone to shove a stick of dynamite up my ass and get me motivated!! I did got for a 3km walk last week and that was about it. I felt really good afterwards too. The weather has been really crappy here in lovely Perth lately so I guess I can use that as an excuse, but I won't be able to for much longer as the weather is starting to fine up now!! I went and had a bit of a splurge last week after work and bought some new exercise gear which I must admit I look pretty hot in!! hahahaha.

School holidays are just around the corner (like today at 3.10pm) so i am going to make sure I go bike riding with the kids and get my ass into gear a bit more.

Anyhow, that's all I really have to report for now. Until next time.........

No comments: