Sunday, September 16, 2007

So I'm a slacker!!

I know!! I know!! I have been really slack in posting and keeping all my fellow followers hanging on by the edge of their seat with my progress!! hahaha It's wishful thinking to know that I have that many of you watching and reading about my progress, after all we do have more important things to be doing like waiting anxiously for the return of Grey's Anatomy or Desperate Housewives!! I know I am!!

Things have been going great!! I had a review with the fantastic Dr Watson on the 4th. I had only lost about 4.5 kilo's since the last visit, but he says I am doing superbly. He said to me that if everyone came in and told him "I only eat when I am hungry" he would be out of the job. But on thinking about it, I do. i don't get the opportunity to snack between meals because the little amount that I do eat fills me up until the next meal. I do occasionally have a cracker or maybe a biscuit if it's offered, but apart from that, NOTHING!! He didn't put a fill in this time, but mind you, i am still coming to grips with the last fill. I have a feeling that I may have reached my 'sweet spot'. If I have, i am a very satisfied woman!!!

My wardrobe is starting to put on a bit of weight now. Since I left Flight Centre (full time) and am now working casual at Suzanne Grae's (YES because I can fit into their clothes) my wardrobe is loving it!! And so am I!! It is such a fantastic and wonderful feeling to be able to fit in 'normal' peoples clothes and to be able to go to their shops as well.

It's great to get comments from other people saying how fantastic you look. My mum sent me a photo that was taken on my 29th birthday back in January this year and then one she had taken 2 weeks ago!! OMG!! What a difference. even though I look in the mirror (like today) and I still can't see it, yet when I look at the photo's I can. Sometimes I wish I can just slap my brain back into the present!! Not going to happen anytime soon though.

I am still being a slack ass though and haven't been to the gym, but I did go for a bike ride the other day and I didn't have a sore butt the next day, which means my butt must actually fit on the seat how it's supposed to. That kind of made me feel good.

Well I don't see the Dr until the end of November and I am absolutely determined to be under the 100 kilo mark!! OH YEAH!! BRING IT ON!!!

No comments: