Tuesday, April 17, 2007

4 Weeks post Op!!!

OMG!!! I can't believe how the time has flown. so much has happened in the past couple of weeks, I don't know where to really start!!

Easter was really hard!! Knowing that I couldn't have chocolate, but still watching everyone have chocolate and oh, the smell of that sweet chocolate was just heaven!!! I think just smelling all the chocolate the kids got, I put on a couple of kilo's!!!

I have been pretty good the last couple of weeks with food. I have been chewing properly and not having many problems at all. I have had one incident of of PB'ing, but I have put it down to chicken not agreeing with me. Well not over cooked anyways. I kind of knew what to expect as I had read it over and over again on the yahoo boards, so as soon as it was happening, I knew straight away what went wrong.

I am pretty much on solids now, but still being very cautious of everything that I am putting in my mouth. I still tend to go for soft and mushy foods as I don't think I really want to step out of my comfort zone just yet. I have been having alot of the lean cuisine and healthy choice meals as I find that they go down really well. If I am unsure, I just give it a quick blend. but so far, all is good!! I keep a good stock in the freezer for myself and make sure I have one on hand at all times. I still have problems with the drinking after a meal thing. I am really struggling with this. Hubby is always watching me and on top of it though if he can see that I am slipping. So I guess that's a good thing!!

I have my first fill next Tuesday and I am looking forwards to it. I can tell that I am ready for it as I am starting to eat more and more and not be as full as what I should be. I'll definitely fill you all in once I have had my first fill. I can't wait!!

I went back to the gym today for the first time since my Op and it was great. Such a fantastic feeling to be getting back into it. I didn't feel any soreness or pulling anywhere. but ask me again tomorrow how sore I will feel from the workout!!! hehehehehe

So everything is going great. I still haven't weighed myself. I am waiting for my first fill for that, so I will certainly be interested to know how I have gone over the past 4 weeks. Now that I am getting back into the gym, I am hoping it will just literally fall off :))

1 comment:

LapBandGirl said...

Good luck for your fill today!!! Looking forward to hearing how you go with your new found restriction!!!

Erika xx