Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Twas the day after my first fill!!!

I can certainly feel restriction today. I have had some mild discomfort around my stomach. Which hopefully is just everything adjusting to the fill. It comes in spasms kind of. Not pain or anything, more of a muscle ache.

I am coping alright with liquids. I sometimes gurgle a bit with some liquids. I just have to really take it slow. The cup a soups I am handling OK. I just add a bit more water so they aren't as thick as what they are supposed to be. I haven't felt like eating much at all today, but I have been making myself eat my 3 main meals. I am feeling full very quickly, so I guess that's a good thing.

I know if I have drank or eaten too fast as I get little air pockets or bubbles and feel the need to burp. But it's not a burp, but more of a bit of a follow through from the last bite I took. I am making a real effort to make sure I slow things down a bit to stop this from happening. It's not a pleasant feeling at all.

2 comments:

Janet McKinney said...

Uh huh - the burping I recognise. I burp all the time these days. If I have eaten a bit fast, the burp often indicates the settling of my stomach to whatever has gone into it. They are loud burps almost forceful.

It certainly teaches you to eat slowly doesn't it

Janet McKinney

LapBandGirl said...

I love burping... it feels so good and gives you a good release and helps the food go down! People must think I have indigestion...

How are you doing now???

Erica xx