Monday, March 19, 2007

2 Sleeps to GO!!!

I don't know if it's Optifast or if it's the nerves starting to set in, but I have felt so sick and nauseous since yesterday afternoon. My stomach is just churning and the thought of another Optifast meal isn't helping. It took me ages to get to sleep last night as every time I went to lay down I felt like I was going to throw up. I never did, but just that feeling was enough!! I stopped having the bars today and went back onto the shakes. Just the though of stomaching another one of those bars is just making my mouth fill of saliva. Oh, and the running to the toilet. I was just full of wind last night and all i wanted to do was to sit on the toilet and try and have a good poo, but all that came out was wind. Not the nicest of smells either. But today, I have had more than one or two good poos. hopefully that's some kilo's being flushed away!!

I have this horrible metallic taste in my mouth today and just feel like crap in general. Maybe it doesn't help that I have just been told that DH is flying out to Adelaide on Sunday night (3 days after surgery) for a week. Just what I needed, to deal with 3 kids and recover after surgery. Everything that the doctor has just told me flew out the window about not picking baby up for at least 2 weeks and not driving for a week. And that I am supposed to rest for a week after surgery. On top of all that I am 'trying' to finish up with business tomorrow and some people are just taking their time with getting guest lists back to me!! I have given them at least 2 - 3 weeks notice and still here I am waiting for them!! And the worse thing is, I can't even have a good chocolate or ice cream pig out to make myself feel better!!

I have been so grumpy and feral today. It's not been a good day!! The kids have been jumping off the walls all afternoon. poor little Xander ran straight into the fridge door when it was open and now has a lovely big egg on his head. The a bit later on, his sister thought it was a great idea to chase him and push him over, so he went face first into the floor and blood was just everywhere!! The poor little man had put a huge gash on the inside of his mouth on his gums, plus the skin had come away from his top two teeth. I had blood all over me, he had blood all over him and the floor had blood all over it.

I don't know if it's the lack of food but my head has been pounding all day!! I have had such a short fuse and as I have said I am just a grumpy cow right now!!

No comments: