Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Today's the Day!!!

Well here I am, drinking the my last Optifast shake for while. I didn't have the best of sleeps last night. I kept waking up, thinking it was already morning and ready to go. I didn't have any bad dreams last night, so i guess that's a good thing. Mum hasn't phoned me yet to tell me she dreamt of her dad last night. Every time she dreams of her dad and speaks to him, someone in the family passes away. So finger crossed!!!

I did my first pre-op shower last night and I am just about to go and have my second one. got to love that chlorhexidine wash!! I can't use any moisturiser or creams, which is a bummer because my skin has dried up using it and it's a bit flaky on my face. Oh Well!! I ended up doing my eyebrows last night while sitting in bed watching Crossing Jordan. yes I had a late one. Can't you telly I'm a little anxious and nervy??

So the plan for this morning is to pack my bag, ready for hospital (YES I haven't done that yet!!), take the kids to school, stop in and see someone regarding a bridal dinner I am supposed to be exhibiting at tonight (I have to drop my folio and stuff off to them), drop Xander off at Grandma's and then it should be 11am, which is time to be at the hospital for admission.

So here I am, patiently waiting, feeling very nervous, anxious and still thinking "What am i doing?". I am sure everything will be alright!! My next blog entry will be the start of my new life, so now I am closing the chapter of this part of my life.

1 comment:

LapBandGirl said...

Good luck for today Heidi!!!!!!!!! WoooooooHoooooooo! I am so excited for you. It really will be the start of your new slimmer life.

can't wait to hear from you! See you on the other side!!!

Erika xx